The Powerday and London Boxing Bursary Awards Guidelines 2019
The purpose of these awards is to facilitate the development and achievements of aspiring and committed young performers who have the ability and potential to achieve success in their chosen sport of Amateur Boxing at Regional, National and International levels.
Minimum criteria: Applicants must clearly demonstrate on their application, that they have reached a minimum standard of representing London Boxing at Regional level in Championships or events.
- Applications for Awards will only be considered from:
- Individuals who are resident in London be 12-18 years of age, male and female
- Individuals must be attending School/ College/University or Work in London
- Individuals who are registered members of London Boxing Clubs
- Awards are made up to a maximum of